Friday, July 4, 2008

no summer fun

i have serious seasoal allergys and it limits what i can do . i like to breathe more easily ....
things are still goung pretty well .

i'm working with some d.i.d. blogs and find sometimes it's easy then other times we feel so absolutly exposed ... the pollen is still low today but feels like it's count is riseing . so this needs to be short . it's best in the middle of the night ... too tired ....

i'll try to a) remember to post tonight hey d.i.d. is a memory kind of disorder ...
b ) have something of interest to post

1 comment:

Jigsaw Analogy said...

Allergies suck. I have been pretty happy this year because I switched to a new allergy med, and it actually kept me from being supremely miserable. Actually, it kept the allergies pretty mild. Most years, I get to a point where I can barely see, and can't breathe much at all.

I hope yours ease off soon.